Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sharing Lesson Plans & Activities

Alright,

So we have gotten a fair amount of activities and lesson plans loaded to the site. But, they are only for American Government and U.S. History classes. What we need now from all of YOU are the same kinds of stuff except for: all Math classes, all English/Lit. classes, all Science classes, middle school LP's, elementary school LP's, Special Education LP's, EVERYTHING!!!!!

And this is how you get your stuff onto the website to share it with the world:

1. Figure out what you want to share, make sure you have a digital copy, come up with a general title and maybe short description for the activity or lesson plan.

2. E-mail me the copy of whatever you would like to share, you can even e-mail me an article for the blog, that would be awesome! Anyway, e-mail me a copy along with the title and general description. My e-mail address is: lee2686@uga.edu

3. As soon as I get your e-mail, I will upload your document to my Google Docs web account (where all the site's lesson plans are going) and create a link to your document that can be viewed by anyone.

4. I will post the link to your lesson plan to the blog, along with the title you give me, the general description of the lesson plan, and your name so everyone knows who gets credit for your work!!!!

That's it, alright so let's build up the lesson plan library and get everyone sharing!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Dissertation Format

    ReplyDelete