Friday, July 17, 2009

US History: Big Business Activity & Strike Plan

This is the easiest way that I've found to share lesson plans so far. I joined a program where I can upload documents on the web, not my actual site yet, but at least right now you can click on the link and it will take you to the copy of this lesson plan and you can "copy and paste" it to your computer or print it out.

Right now, if anyone else would like to publish and share lesson plans you can e-mail me a copy at lee2686@uga.edu and I will upload it to my program, make a link, and everyone can view it. All of the lesson plan links will be stored on my blog under the section "Lesson Plans"...duh...lol...and I'm doing to divide them up into categories based on the accompanying lesson plans.


http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AeCaw5euuELFZGRqenNzZnBfMmMzejg5c3Jm&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment