Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Development...

As of right now, I am trying my best to figure out all the little kinks that go along with building one of these things.

Two cool things however:

1. I found a tool that I just added that allows anyone to upload a document (like a lesson plan) and share it with others in a live forum. I would think this could allow for some good sharing of lesson plans and other things.

2. I added a document program and once I figure it all out I believe that it will allow members or readers to actually upload documents that we can keep on the site and share with each other.

Hopefully it will be worked out soon. As I'm working on this I'm also going to start to try to get the word out about the site with the upcoming school year steadily approaching.

Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment